January 24-25, 2018 • InterContinental Miami • Miami, Florida
M&A Symposium Venue
This luxury hotel in Miami, Florida holds commanding views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and the Port of Miami. Originally designed to be a casino, the InterContinental is situated in the heart of Miami’s arts, culture and entertainment district. Come for the symposium, but you can also take advantage of easy access to fabulous dining and popular sights, all within walking distance or a free Metro Mover ride.
GROUP ROOM RATES
$319 for a city view
$339 for a bay view
To reserve a room by phone:
Call the InterContinental reservations department: 1-800-327-3005. Use the group code WZQ to receive the group rate. A first night deposit is required and will be charged to your credit card. Reservations must be made on or before the cut-off date of Friday, December 22, 2017 in order to be eligible for the group rate.
To reserve online:
Use this reservations link to make your hotel reservation:
Southeast States M&A Symposium Group Rates >
A daily Hotel Service Fee of $15 per room, per night, plus tax, will be added to each individual room. This service fee includes the following services:
- Premium high speed Internet service in both guestrooms and meeting space
- Access to 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Access to mySpa sauna, steam, drench shower and relaxation rooms
- “No Excuses Workout” – Complimentary fitness shorts, t-shirt, socks and shoes, in case you forgot to pack yours
- Two bottles of water in-room daily
- Daily access on your personal smart device to ‘PressReader’ featuring more than 2,000 newspapers & magazines, 100+ countries and 56 languages
- Poolside pampering, refreshments and sun care
- Turndown service on request
- Black and white copying/printing
- In-room premium Keurig coffee & tea
- Luggage storage at the bell stand for day of check-in and check-out
Hotel service fee and services / amenities are subject to change.