MULTIPLE U.S. LOCATIONS
This opportunity is within a multi-disciplined engineering and environmental consulting firm that employs over 400 professionals across 20 offices nationwide. This well-established firm provides environmental consulting, engineering and surveying, air quality and process management, information technology, and water and natural resources to public and private clients. They are seeking to hire a Business Development Leader that will plan, direct, and oversee all aspects of the Business Development Team.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Work closely with other corporate business development team members and management to build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Secure new work with new and existing clients.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and opportunities to grow and expand the firm’s clients and projects.
- Serve as account manager for select clients.
- Provide leadership to the business development team.
- Represent the firm to external groups, ultimately resulting in sales leads for the company.
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- 15+ years of relevant experience within the environmental, engineering, and/or consulting industries.
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communications skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business development practices and procedures.
- Staff management experience is preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience