OPEN TO MULTIPLE US LOCATIONS
This opportunity is with an international engineering and consulting firm that helps clients execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. With over 2,000 professionals in over 40 office locations across five continents, this growing firm is seeking to hire an individual with a fire protection/life safety background to lead and grow their U.S. presence.
- Develop overall fire protection/life safety system designs for tunnel systems.
- Provide technical expertise and assist the project team throughout the proposal and engineering phases.
- Provide technical expertise and assist in achieving accuracy in all fire protection/life safety disciplines.
- Develop and issue requests for quotations, purchase specifications, bid evaluations and purchase requisitions.
- Conduct business development activities to grow the practice in the U.S.
- Build and manage a team.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- 15+ years of professional experience in the fire protection and/or life safety industry.
- Proven experience in delivering projects in an international environment.
- Understanding of how to handle interfaces between all disciplines.
- Highly pro-active approach, ability to work independently and as part of a larger organization.
- Experience in managing engineering teams.
- Knowledge of national and international codes and regulations.
- Ability to work well within cross-functional/multi-discipline teams.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of independence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High willingness to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience