This opportunity is within an award-winning, employee owned engineering consulting firm who is seeking to hire a talented mechanical engineer to join their Boston office in a senior-level leadership role. With a well-established reputation for technical excellence, this ENR Top 200 firm has over 500 professionals across 15 offices and serves a wide range of clients in both the public and private sector. This individual will assist in leading their Boston mechanical engineering practice. Ownership stake is being offered to the new hire.
- Looking for a person with an entrepreneurial spirit that has the desire to lead.
- Presents well to Clients and understands the need to sell work.
- Takes ownership of the financial performance of his/her projects.
- Someone that has some Business Development experience.
- Provide senior mentoring and supervision of mechanical engineering staff.
- Act as Project Manager/client liaison for a wide variety of mechanical engineering projects.
- Interact with clients, contractors, and local government officials.
- Interface with new and existing clients to market firm services.
- Work closely with other senior staff to manage the Boston area office.
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer in Massachusetts.
- 15+ years of experience.
- Technical expertise in mechanical engineering/HVAC design.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to become a site leader.
- Extremely good written and verbal communication practices.
- Excellent staff management, coaching and mentoring skills.
Salary commensurate with experience