SAINT PAUL, MN
A recognized industry leader in process and facility infrastructure design and performance is seeking to hire a Project Executive to play a key role in the successful growth of the firm. This successful firm serves clients across the US, Canada, and Central America in diverse industries ranging from healthcare to education and from manufacturing to refining. This individual will focus primarily marketing, business/project development and project management. This person will also be responsible for coaching and supporting the development of other staff.
- Serve as “project executive” on critical process projects, assisting Project Managers and strategically engaging with clients.
- Identify opportunities to diversify both the client and industry base served by the Industrial group, leveraging our process engineering expertise and portfolio.
- Actively contribute to business development activities and proposals.
- Through a variety of marketing and business development activities, contribute to building the backlog of process engineering opportunities.
- Attend customer and prospect meetings, engaging in discussions to identify needs and opportunities.
- Attend conferences and trade shows, networking and identifying new process engineer leads and prospects.
- Actively participate in relevant outside professional organizations.
- Write proposals.
- Help drive the development of projects, thereby ensuring a common understanding of project scope, feasibility, timing and funding requirements.
- Act as a mentor, supporting the growth and development of other staff members. Areas to focus on could include understanding the P&L statements of our customers, planning and preparation for customer visits and business development calls, etc.
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong technical skills, and the demonstrated ability to understand and apply process engineering and design principles and standards.
- Effective meeting management skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong leadership ability and the ability to engage others and build credibility at a senior level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- Professional Engineering (PE) Registration is desirable, but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience