FORT WORTH, TX
This opportunity is within a regional water-focused engineering consulting firm with over 100 employees across six offices. This highly successful firm has enjoyed over forty years of success and is seeking to hire a President/CEO to exercise general management leadership and responsibility over all facets of the practice and ensure maximum profits over the long term of operations as well as continued growth for the firm. This individual will be responsible for implementing the firm’s strategic vision and operating plans.
- Represent the organization in civic, technical, and professional associations and associated activities at the local, state and national level.
- Assure that the firm, its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the firm’s leadership maintains consistent awareness of the competitive landscape; foster opportunities for expansion of clients and markets and new industry development and standards.
- Establish annual goals of sales and programs and budgets to ensure their achievement.
- Achieve profitability goals while maintaining corporate standards for quality, integrity, and culture.
- Assume primary responsibility for maintenance of professional, morale and equity within the company and communicate the firm’s objectives and policies to all employees.
- Define responsibilities and authorities and establish accountability and standards of performance of corporate officers.
- Coordinate the operations and activities of all the firm’s offices.
- Develop, recommend and implement strategies to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Develop and implement a sustainable succession plan for company leadership.
- 10+ years of experience with an engineering consulting firm or similar client service organization.
- Proven track record of leading an organization to growth, financial, operational and cultural success.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or business.
Salary commensurate with experience