Morrissey Goodale’s executive training programs can improve the skills of your current leaders and coach the next generation, to propel your architecture, engineering, or environmental consulting firm into the future.
Tailored specifically to the A/E industry, Morrissey Goodale’s customized in-house training programs have helped hundreds of architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms transform their leadership development and improve their marketing and business development processes.
In a fun and educational environment, our veteran consultants offer personal attention to coach attendees on strategies and tactics they can use to improve their performance. And since we come directly to your office, there is no travel expenses or lost travel time for your staff!
Download training details (PDF).
AEC Leadership Academy
Morrissey Goodale’s AEC Leadership Academy is a one-of-a-kind structured professional development program that can coach your entire leadership team and help you develop a deep bench of future leaders.
The AEC Leadership Academy is delivered by Morrissey Goodale’s expert consultants in your office or at a location of your choice. And since we come directly to your firm, it’s the most cost-effective way to train your current and future leaders.
Who Is It For?
The AEC Leadership Academy is tailored to your entire leadership team and your next-generation leaders who will guide your architecture, engineering, or environmental consulting firm into the future.
After participating in this best-in-class leadership development program, your employees will:
- Work more collaboratively
- Make sounder decisions
- Deliver more value to clients
- Look beyond the AEC industry for learning and innovation.
- Exercise autonomy while taking responsibility for the firm and its clients, as well as each other.
For more program details, download our Leader Academy Training one sheet.
Marketing & Business Development Coaching
After interviewing and surveying key leaders to benchmark your firm, Morrissey Goodale’s expert consultants can design a customized training program to focus on the specific areas where your marketing and business development efforts need improvement.
Delivered in-house, our customized Marketing & Business Development Coaching program features group exercises and team activities to keep the energy flowing. By continuing to coach your staff after the program’s delivery, our consultants ensure a marked increase in business development effectiveness and hit rates.
Who Is It For?
Our Marketing & Business Development Coaching is tailored to anyone with marketing, business development, and sales responsibilities inside architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms.
Morrissey Goodale’s Marketing & Business Development Coaching will help your firm:
- Enhance marketing ROI
- Win new clients and major assignments
- Improve your proposals and presentations
- Boost your hit rates
- Build superior client relationships and service to set your A/E firm apart
For more program details, download our Marketing & Business Development Coaching one sheet.
Meet Our Expert Training Consultants
Morrissey Goodale’s expert M&A consultants have structured and closed hundreds of transactions for AEC firms of all sizes. Whether buying or selling, put their industry focus and personalized attention to work for your firm. Call Mark or Greg to discuss how we can help your firm.
What People Say
- “Clear communication and collaboration was a concern—as well as a necessity—for our growing Board of Directors, and Morrissey Goodale’s AEC Leadership Academy coaches taught us to understand the potential obstacles team members must overcome to trust each other and function efficiently. Then in small workgroups, we confronted those issues individually and learned to productively manage differing points of view, which ultimately brought our Board closer together.”Clymer Cease, FAIA, LEED AP Chairman of the Board, Clark Nexsen“I worked with Greg Goodwin for three years at PBS&J and recommend him highly. As Director of National Pursuits Greg provided strategic leadership to the service teams for major sales and business development opportunities. He brings a high level of energy and skill in creating winning sales strategies, from early lead development to proposal preparation and the delivery of successful interviews.”Bill Ziebron Senior Vice President, PBS&J