June 13-14, 2018 • Hotel Nikko • San Francisco, CA
Are you interested in expanding into the West through acquisition?
Or, are you based in the West and considering a sale or merger?
If you answered “Yes” to either question, then the Western States M&A Symposium is designed to meet your goals.
Take a deep dive into M&A trends and practices
The Western States M&A Symposium is packed with proprietary M&A valuation and pricing content, timely discussions of M&A trends in the West and nationally, in-depth explorations of M&A best practices, and highly-engaging and informative panel discussions with buyers, sellers, and M&A experts.
- Hear from experts about current trends in AE industry M&A and what the outlook is for M&A nationally and in the West.
- Understand the market for AE and environmental firms and what prices are reasonable to expect in the current economy.
- Engage with deal-makers in interactive panels and open discussion forums.
THE networking event for M&A decision-makers
Connect with decision-makers from both national and regional firms that are interested in expanding in the West. Meet presidents and principals from Western firms who want to learn more about the topic and who are considering or actively exploring a firm sale or merger.
Registration Fee ………. $1095
Your registration fee includes the welcome reception on June 13th, the full day of events and materials on June 14th, as well as breakfast, lunch, and a post-conference cocktail reception. Attendance is limited to 75 registrants.
“The M&A Symposium was a great and informative event.”
Chief Financial Officer
Garcia and Associates, San Anselmo, CA
Read What Past Attendees Have To Say
- The whole seminar was great, and the best part was the terrific panel of experienced buyers (and even a seller) who graciously shared their lessons and stories. Their willingness to give us the real truth was invaluable.Gregg Ten Eyck President, Leonard Rice Engineers, Inc., Denver, COThe seminar delivered what it promised. Deep dive into the specific region, but also thorough overview of the entire M&A process. Excellent networking opportunities throughout the event were a bonus. Good investment for newbies and veterans alike.Rod Sommer CEO, LJB Inc.
- This is the first time that I have attended a regional M&A seminar for our industry. The regional information presented was uniquely valuable-well done gents!Glenn Fishler President & CEO, BSI EHS Services and Solutions, San Jose, CAExtremely informative event that helped to develop a comprehensive understanding of the M&A activity and process specifically for AE firms.Christopher Chivetta President, Hastings+Chivetta Architects
- An especially unique event that features industry leaders who have a proven track record of success through M&A.Talin Espinoza SVP of Strategic Growth, Twining, Inc., Long Beach, CAWhat a knowledgeable team of presenters. Great content and very helpful in providing the framework to pursue M&A activities.Laura Knight Director, Finance & Accounting, CPP Incorporated
ENGINEERING REGISTERED CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
Earn 6.50 Professional Development Hours
Morrissey Goodale has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program. Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP. Certificates of Completion will be issued to all participants. Complaints regarding registered providers may be sent to RCEP at www.RCEP.net.